Return, cancellations, exchange and refund
Pincode will endeavour to assist Buyers who have bonafide disputes on the Products provided to them by the Sellers. The return policy and return policy period depends on the product category, the Seller's refund policy and the Seller.
Replacement: If at the time of delivery and/or within the applicable return policy period, if any defect is found, then the buyer of the product/s or service/s can ask for replacement of the product/s or service/s from the Seller subject to the following terms and conditions;
- Notify Seller of any defects in the product/s or service/s at the time of delivery of the product/s and/or within the applicable return policy period and the same product/s will be replaced in return of the defective product/s.
- Replacement can be for the entire product/s or part/s of the product subject to availability of the same with the Seller.
You may also return the Product in an order if:
- wrong item being delivered other than what You had ordered in an order or
- Items substantially damaged or deteriorated in quality at the time of delivery. You agree that You shall give Us all the requisite proofs including but not limited to images of Products having issues.
Following products shall not be eligible for return or replacement:
- Damages due to misuse of product;
- Any consumable item which has been used/installed;
- Products with tampered or missing serial/UPC numbers;
- Any damage/defect which are not covered under the manufacturer's warranty.
- Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the box, manufacturer's packaging if any, and all other items originally included with the product/s delivered;
Cancellations: With regard to food and perishable items, You may cancel an order without charge at any time before the Seller accepts the order. You cannot cancel the order post acceptance of order by the Seller except if a) the Order could not be delivered within the estimated time while placing the order; or b) If the Seller doesn't accept or cancels the Order due to reasons not attributable to Buyer, including but not limited to the store being closed, non-availability of items, store/restaurant being unable to service online Orders at that moment etc. In all other cases, You may cancel an order without charge at any time before the status of the order changes to "In-Progress" on Pincode. Pincode reserves the right to look into the cancellation request of the Buyer and determine if such cancellation request falls under the conditions mentioned above. If Pincode is satisfied that the request fulfils any of the aforesaid conditions, then Pincode shall process the cancellation request and refund any amounts paid by the Buyer.
The Seller may cancel an order (in full or partially) for the reasons including shortage or unavailability of certain Products or force majeure events. In case the Seller cancels any order, You will not be charged for such cancellations, and the Seller will refund You for any payment already made.
Pincode reserves the right to cancel the Orders and initiate full refund to the customer in the following circumstances:
- The Logistic Partner is not available to perform the services.
- Any Item or product is not in stock.
- If the transaction cannot be completed for reasons not in control of Pincode.
You may request return of the Products, purchased from Us provided the Products are sealed/unopened/unused and in original condition within the return period (This will depend on the product and the Seller). Please note, the requests for returns will not be accepted post the respective product return period.
Refunds: You may at PhonePe's sole discretion be entitled to a refund up to 100% of the Order value if the Order is not delivered due to a cause attributable to either the Seller App, Pincode or the Logistic Partner or in the event packaging of an item in an Order or the complete Order, is either tampered or damaged and the Buyer refuses to accept at the time of delivery for the said reason, subject to the Seller's acknowledgement of the same. Please be informed that when You opt to cancel or return the Products, upon Our verification of the Products and the documents relating thereto, the refund amount for such Products which are eligible for return as per these T&C, will be processed within a period of seven (7) business days from the date of Us verifying and confirming the refund request. However, Pincode possesses the right to retain the amount towards forward & reverse shipping charges and such other charges as required to compensate the associated cost thereupon from the amount refundable to the Buyer. Your refund will be processed only when the conditions as may be stipulated by Us or the Seller are fulfilled. The refund amount will be credited to the source account or other presented options provided by Pincode and chosen by You. You acknowledge that after initiation of refund, it may take additional time for Your refund to reflect in Your account which is subject to Your financial institution or payment gateway service provider terms and conditions.
Pincode further reserves the right to collect a charge from You to compensate the Seller or Logistic Partner in cases of cancellations not attributable to Pincode, the Seller App or the Logistic Partner including but not limited to:
- Wrong address provided by You;
- Unavailability of the Buyer at the time of Order delivery;
- Any other failure to deliver Order due to lack of information, direction or authorization from Buyer at the time of delivery.
All decisions with respect to refunds will be at the PhonePe's sole discretion and in accordance with PhonePe's internal refund policy and the same shall be final and binding.
These T&C for acceptance of returns, cancellation and refunds shall be subject to reasonable additional conditions, at the discretion of the Sellers and the Seller App and Logistic Partners, and the same shall be communicated to the User, from time to time, through any mode of communication as specified in these T&C or as determined by PhonePe.
In the event You are claiming return, refund or cancellation of a Products, You may raise a ticket with the customer support for assistance. Action would be taken basis Your interaction and response with the customer support flow as well as the valid proof submitted by You.
PhonePe reserves its right to initiate civil and/or criminal proceedings against a User who, files a invalid and/or false claims or provides false, incomplete, or misleading information. In addition to the legal proceedings as aforesaid, PhonePe may at its sole discretion suspend, block, restrict, cancel the display name and its related display names of such User and/or disqualify that User and any related users from availing protection through Pincode. Any person who, knowingly and with intent to injure, defraud or deceive, files a fraudulent complaint containing false, incomplete, or misleading information may be guilty of a criminal offence and will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.